Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome to the Apple Cider Mill

Welcome to my humble corner of cyberspace. And I mean that. Welcome! You, I'm so glad you're here. 

I'm Bethany, a Catholic homeschooling mama of four, but that's not the whole story. Take a seat--anywhere will do. The Apple Cider Mill is an extension of my home, and you are my guest here. Once you're comfortable, I'll tell you a bit more about myself.

Alright, here we go.
As my profile states, I'm a wife, mother, professional artist, and full-time homemaker. I'm a practicing Catholic who is passionately in love with Jesus Christ and who strives daily to love all people in his name. My life is constantly in flux, constantly in Christ, and constantly inspiring me! What can I say? I am blessed.
And now, I want to learn more about you! 

I want to formally invite you to enter into dialog in the comments section of individual posts. Constructive debate is always welcome. (I like to think that we all have more in common than we might assume at first glance.) I do, however, request that you refrain from personal attacks, so that all may feel welcome here, whatever their views. And you may always feel free to email me at applecidermama(at)gmail(dot)com with any concerns, questions, post requests, or words of wisdom.

I hope you'll come back often to be inspired, to make new friends, and to share a little of yourself here in this space.

God bless,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I am the author of To the Cider Mil~ children`s book.

    !https://www.facebook.com/pages/To-the-Cider-Mill-Danna-York-author/109833769069763

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.