Saturday, April 26, 2008

California Dreamin' With the Hudsons

Last week, Brian, Sophia and I spent seven days in California. We attended my cousin's wedding in Lancaster, visited Brian's family in Santa Barabara, and spent time with friends in Irvine and Los Angeles. It was a whirlwind of a trip, but we had a wonderful time.
I hope you enjoy checking out this visual guide of our trip! Naturally, we also took tons of photos of my cousin's wedding, but I'll post those another day.

Lunch at El Cholo with some 'SC friends in Los Angeles:



Having fun in Irvine:



With Family in Santa Barbara:







The Hudsons invade Solvang:










Visiting the Santa Barbara Zoo!(Thanks, Terri!)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.