Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sophia's Birthday Tradition


I finally decided what to get Sophia for her birthday. I really wanted to get her something that could become a yearly tradition, preferably something collectible. I remembered that my friend Clare got one of these dolls every year for her birthday from her parents. I always thought they were so pretty, lined up along the top of her dresser. It took me awhile to track them down, since I didn't know the name of the company that produces them, but at last I found them. I can't wait for Sophia to unwrap it next month! Of course, this year, she's likely to be more interested in the wrapping than the present, but I feel confident that in years to come, she will love this tradition, begun on her very first birthday.

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your posts. You have a lot of wisdom in them. I like the birthday tradition you have started with the figurines. I to have started them with my third child, and now am going back to my two other children and backtracking. Those mementos will be so special to your little one in the years to come. And congratulations on the birth of your son. What a blessing children are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany, if you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the company who makes these figurines? They are very cute and I would like to start this for my daughter. Thanks! Holly
    agsgrl@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.