Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Little Starlet

We took Sophia to have her birthday portraits done this afternoon. She's wearing her special birthday dress from her Grammie (except in the bathtub shot where she is just in her diaper).

We have had countless people tell us that we should have her model. After this, I'm thinking we should consider it. We woke her up from a much-needed nap to bring her in to take these... and she just sparkled!

I wish I could post these with the nifty color effects they used. It made the pictures look much softer and better composed, but these originals are still quite good, I think.


So elegant. Sophia loved playing with the string of pearls.

Who doesn't love a baby in the bath?

Old-time traveler.

Just beautiful.

Our little lady.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so adorable!!! And I think that she would make the best baby model ever!!!! She is so cute and so charming, I lover her to death!! Hope all is well! Love you and miss you.
    Love,
    Aunt Caiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are absolutely no words, Bethany!!!! Picture-perfect, as the saying goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.