Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy St. Lucia's Day!

"Lucia" by Carl Larsson
Happy St. Lucia's Day! I promised one of my readers that I would write a post on this beautiful holiday, which my family celebrates in the Swedish tradition of our ancestors. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it's going to be a very busy holiday for us, so I don't have time to expound now, but I promise I will post later on the subject. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday if you celebrate, and enjoy the weekend if you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.