Friday, February 13, 2009

Show & Tell Friday: Valentine's Cupcakes


Today, Sophia and I made red velvet cupcakes with white icing, decorated with red sprinkles and pink conversation hearts. The red cupcakes symbolize love, of course, but they also stand for St. Valentine's martyrdom. The white icing represents the sanctity of marital love, but it also represents Valentine's sainthood. The sprinkles and conversation hearts were just for fun. I tried to pick out some more appropriate messages with the conversation hearts... I'm not sure how well I succeeded. There were an awful lot of "Get Real"s and "Hot Stuff"s in the bag I purchased :-P


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a warm and loving holdiay at your house today. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.