Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Update: Still Pregnant!

Hello, friends, family, and faithful readers. Just stopping in to say that we had a lovely Sunday and are currently having a busy Monday--but I'm still pregnant! Sorry to anyone who had gotten their hopes up ;-) By God's grace, he'll be here soon, and I can't wait for you all to "meet" him. Until then, here are a couple of cute stories from this weekend:

Sophia, who has just figured out in the past couple of weeks that there is a baby in Mommy's belly is very fond of giving kisses to her little brother. She also says, "pahs" (prayers) to "Got" (God) for "Baby." It's so sweet! I just hope she is so infatuated with him once he's on the outside!

After going for a wonderful walk to the library as a family (about 2.5 miles), we came home to realize that Mama should have put on some sunscreen--we hadn't registered that by leaving around 11 we wouldn't be home until the sun was blazing overhead. The area around my collarbone got a bit burnt (nothing too serious); the funny part is that I was wearing my crucifix, and I now have a perfect cross-shaped spot below my throat! My husband, having recently read Angels & Demons by Dan Brown told me, "Hey, Hon, I can totally see 'Illuminati' written across your chest!" We had a good laugh over it. Just hope it fades by the time I'm in my friend's wedding over Fourth of July weekend!

Blessings to you all! Hope I will have some exciting news very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Still praying for you, Bethany! By the way, I'm not sure I thanked you for your kind email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany,

    Bethany, I am so thrilled that you get to meet your son very soon! It sounds like Sophia is going to be a great big sister already :)

    I'm praying your labor is a joyful and prayerful one. Your descriptions of labor in past posts have really affirmed my interest in natural childbirth, and have been a true inspiration to me.

    Take care,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.