Sunday, May 3, 2009

We're at Full Term!


That's right! I'm not sure how this pregnancy went by so quickly, but it really did. From this point on, our little boy is considered full term, and I've got the green light for labor. Now, it's just a matter of waiting and praying for a safe and healthy delivery. I'm feeling enormous--and looking it, too, as you can see from the pictures--I've even had to start wearing an extra-long tank top underneath my shirts because even maternity shirts won't cover my belly completely!--but everything is looking healthy for baby and mama. We can't wait to meet our little boy!


And here are some photos of our adorable baby girl who will not be outshown even in the anticipatory glow of new birth :-) How could she be, when she is so sweet?


11 comments:

  1. Wow! It certainly has gone by quickly! I'll be praying for you, Bethany. :-)

    Sophia is getting so big! She is so gorgeous. :-D

    ~Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little one when he makes his appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany,

    Your pictures are just beautiful; I bet you're so excited! I'm praying for you as you near the birth of your son!

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet girl! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for mom and baby ... and sure that your son will be just as sweet as your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! Your belly is big! Which means that my sweet God-son is growing well! :) Meg and I are so excited to come out next month, the tickets are booked now! You look wonderful and Sophia is so cute. Take care and I will see you in June!
    XOXOXO
    Caiti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethany, you are simply glowing. I can't wait to "meet" your new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the baby come soon, healthy, and without complication [smile].

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Congratulations, Bethany! You look beautiful and healthy!

    Many prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I'm so happy for you, full-term must be SO exciting!!! And your little girl is just too precious for words! Is she looking forward to being a big sister?
    You're posting pictures when he's born, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look adorable! simply adorable♥


    now about that new baby.. have you settled on a name? are you willing to share it with all of us breathlessly waiting mama-hens out here in blogland?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.