Sunday, July 26, 2009

James is 2 Months Old!

DSC_0026 DSC_0040

DSC_0045

Wasn’t I literally just pregnant? Where does the time go? Though, even while time seems to have flown by, it seems like James has always been a part of our family. And, he certainly has had an eventful two months of life!

He’s had a five-day hospital stay, for one thing. Then, he had his first plane ride at five weeks to accompany us to a wedding in Burbank, CA. Unfortunately, on the trip, he got his first cold (very scary for Mama, considering his respiratory history), but he pulled through it like a champ. He was hardly fussy and never lost his appetite. He started smiling and rolling over at seven weeks! He is also growing well. We have his 2-month pediatrician appointment on Tuesday, and I will be very surprised indeed if this little buddy doesn’t weigh in at 13 lbs. or more.

He is such a strong little boy, and I just love his voice (wish I could upload a good quality sound-clip for you all), which is so emotive for a newborn. He has an incredibly sweet personality already, and Brian, Sophia, and I all feel how marvelously blessed we are to have him in our family and to be able to enjoy him each and every day.

7-25-09 013 7-25-09 041 7-25-09 047 7-25-09 049 7-25-09 056 7-25-09 065 7-25-09 075

5 comments:

  1. Awww, little ginger! He looks so precious :)

    - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so beautiful. Yes, time goes so fast. My youngest is 6. Where do the years go? My oldest is 24. I am an older mom. Love reading your blog. :)

    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so strong! Holding himself up! Good Boy James! Miss you all!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so beautiful, Bethany!! I love the last two pictures with your kitty cat too.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, is he cute! And so strong. My daughter didn't hold herself up on her tummy like that until she was almost 4 months old. Way to go, James!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.