Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Greatest in the Kingdom

Jesus called a little child to Him,

Aunt Visit Sept 09 021
Aunt Visit Sept 09 007Aunt Visit Sept 09 011

set it in their midst,

Aunt Visit Sept 09 109Aunt Visit Sept 09 146

and said, "Amen, I say to you,
unless you turn and
become like little children,

Aunt Visit Sept 09 022Aunt Visit Sept 09 092Aunt Visit Sept 09 016Aunt Visit Sept 09 018Aunt Visit Sept 09 164

you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Aunt Visit Sept 09 162Aunt Visit Sept 09 054

Whoever humbles himself like this child
is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Aunt Visit Sept 09 042Aunt Visit Sept 09 035Aunt Visit Sept 09 047

And whoever receives one little child
such as this in My name receives Me.

9-10-09 042
9-10-09 052

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much James is beginning to look like Sophia or how much Sophia, who everyone says is a mini-you, looks like Gayle (not sure how to spell the name so feel free to fix it). Beautiful verse, just a warm, warm feeling. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that's Terri. You'd never know she's not the baby of the family, would you? Yes, those Hudson genes are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your children are so beautiful! The kids look just like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! James is so handsome! I cannot believe how much he has changed. I cannot wait to see you all next week!!! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me!
    xoxoxox
    Caiti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany ~ The pictures of you and James are simply astonishing! He looks so incredibly mature (that is, his face has such mature expressions) ~ and you look so happy and contented. I pray that you and your family will share such joy now and forevermore.
    Love in Christ,
    Luci

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.