Monday, August 16, 2010

Multitude Monday



#26-37

Today, I give thanks...

for budding ideas that hold all the wonder and promise of unbounded imagination.

for true neighbors.
for a true home.
for open windows to welcome guests on a hot, Pacific breeze.

for blueberry bushes heavy with fruit on a cool, pale summer morning.
for my own Little Sal,
and an Assumption Day pie...
     even though it could have used a bit more cornstarch.

for lessons learned
and for new beginnings.

for The Beginning...

...and The End that is still to come.



holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Oh how my boys and I love Blueberries for Sal ... as I have two of my own. As always a joy to splash around in thankfulness. Your blog, simply delightful.

    Splashin',
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Blueberries for Sal" is my favorite children's book of all time. "Kerplink, kerplank, kerplunk." That you for the lovely reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.