Monday, September 5, 2011

Out Labors Begin

Sophia’s first day of kindergarten…

I am so proud.

I am so excited.

August 2011 306July, August 2011 002July, August 2011 003July, August 2011 001July, August 2011 004August 2011 301

Blessing
for the
Beginning of a School Year

Blessed are you, God our Father,
Maker of the universe:
You have sent Jesus to be our brother
and to save us in Your love.

Bless + us as we begin this year,
and help us in all we do for You.
Let Your Holy Spirit give us light,
and lead us to You
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Your learning room looks lovely. :)

    I'm happy to know we're not alone in the late school year start. Everybody I know has already gone back and we're the loners in our co-op who are starting the new year tomorrow. The August-May school year is something I've never been able to get used to.

    Many happy wishes for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm enjoying doing pre-school with my 4-year-old this year, along with my developmentally delayed 8 year old. My oldest two went to Japanese kindergarten (ages 4 & 5), so even though we just started our eighth year of homeschooling, this is new for me. We're having so much fun!

    May God bless your new school year, and your sweet little student!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.