Friday, December 30, 2011

Please, Excuse My Absence

Hello, everyone! I do still exist, as does this blog! Thanks for hanging in there.

My first trimester is now past, which means I am no longer suffering from almost round-the-clock “morning” sickness and intense fatigue.

My first draft is in with my agent (YES!), and I am awaiting comments for revisions, but in the meantime, all is quiet on the Western front.

Youth Group is on winter break, which means I have a whole extra 10+ hours a week that is usually devoted to ministry at my personal disposal! (Not that I don’t love my teens. Love you guys!)

So, yes, in short, those are the main reasons why I have been MIA these past few weeks…months…

Which is why I would like to offer up a big THANK YOU for sticking it out with me and checking in as you do.

Also, MERRY *belated* CHRISTMAS!! Because I missed telling y’all this year.

May God bless your coming year in abundance.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, the pregnancy and the book. Lots for you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so exciting and lots of very good reasons to be elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.