Friday, December 13, 2013

A Holiday Surprise!


The greatest gifts really do come in small and miraculous packages:

BABY #4 is on the way -- due May 12th!!!!

Needless to say, this is where I have "been" for the last several months. I found out I was pregnant about a week after I wrote my last post and have been battling new levels of exhaustion ever since - but I finally seem to be on the upswing (praise God!) just in time for the holidays.

I'm excited and thrilled and humbled and so unfathomably honored to be blessed with carrying this new life. Can't wait to meet my newest son or daughter in the spring!!!!!!!!!

Prayers, of course, are welcome!!!!!



P.S. Baby #4 is actually Baby #5. (Our second child was miscarried in the first trimester in 2008.) I use the numbering based on my living children to make it more understandable for strangers and new friends, but I wouldn't want anyone to think our precious saint in heaven is forgotten.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May 12th is a good day to be born (it's my sister's b-day)-- almost as good as May 27th (my birthday)! I will pray for you that you and the precious child within have a safe, healthy pregnancy and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hoping you feel better and energy returns soon.
    And May 7th is a good day too (my twins)....
    :)
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you, I read you quite a while ago when you had your first daughter. Such happy news to see your family grow. Saying some prayers for your exhaustion, I hope it passes soon and you get that good energy from the 2nd trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I am due in June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone, for the prayers and well wishes!! Sounds like my baby will be sharing a special day with somebody on here no matter when he or she arrives :)

    And ~M~, congratulations on your own blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and that you regain your energy as you prepare for your new addition!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so glad that you have come here to share your heart and thoughts. One quick word from me before you comment:

I ask all visitors to respect this as a place of peace. Disagreements are welcome, but please refrain from posting any ungracious comments. Thank you, and God bless.